Lately I’ve seen more than one story about how we’ve been doing it all wrong.
- We’ve Been Peeling Bananas Wrong Our Whole Life
- You’re Cutting a Watermelon Wrong
- You’ve Been Cutting Avocados Wrong Your Whole Life
(bonus points for Buzzfeed’s witty subtitle though, “This is how you avocaDO it.” *snort*)
If you note that all of these examples involve food, you are correct. I primarily follow food publications. Go figure.
In any event, as part of being positive (positive positive)…
…I’ve decided to list a few things we’re doing right! Or more specifically, things I think the internet is doing right.
1. Llama yall gon make me lose my mind
(don’t forget to un-mute the sound)
2. Infinite Drunk Ron Swanson
3. Two Chips
4. The End of the World
5. Goats Screaming Like Humans
(particularly the 1:19 mark)